Monday, November 10, 2008

Dedication

Hey, CK, I just wanted to dedicate this song to you. I hope you understand why.

Through It All

I’m not your lover,
I’m just your friend,
Because that’s all I am.

I won’t say
It’s okay,
Because it’s a lie.

I won’t say yes,
Not even a no,
Because it’s your life.

I won’t offer counsel,
Nor a direction,
Because I know you’re strong.

Don’t hold back
Your bitter tears,
Because my shoulder is here.

I won’t say anything,
Just pour out your heart,
Because I will listen.

Let love prevail,
And conquer the devil,
Because I’ll stand by you to fight.

Through the tears,
Through the trials,
Through your sorrows and despair,
Though you fall,
You lose it all.
I’ll stand beside you through it all.


Post a comment to ask if you want an explanation for it.

No comments: