Saturday, September 27, 2008

Mi Maggi cepat dimasak, boring dimakan

...so i decided to modify my instant noodle this time. Nothing to do - imrpovise on lousy stuff.


Yeah - it looks normal, so let me tell you what makes it taste not-so-normal.

Noodles: Used olive oil to lubricate it first (after the noodles has been boiled and drained of water offcourse), then added some usual Chicken seasoning from the instant noodle packet itself, then stuffed some dried Itallian spices: rosemary, basil, parsley, etc etc.

I had to satisfy my-rotten-lactose-addiction, so I melted some cheese over the noodles and stirred it in. The olive oil earlier on helped to prevent the noodles from becoming like some blonde's golliwog hair.

Garnishing: Took fresh coriander leaves and placed it on the side of the dish, making sure the stalk actually sticks out of the plate to make it look more .... erm ... artistic? I added some grounded red peppers on the noodles and sidelined the noodles with a couple of boiled peas and some fried onoins.

Hate maggi mee? Not me! :P

3 comments:

kiDDiE said...

YAY!!!one of my favourite foods of all time!!haha.....it doesn't look that special, though...Maggi ME!!!


p/s:i really dont have the teeniest weeniest bit of imagination to boot...TT

Wee said...

yucks.. maggeeee....

AngelKein♥ said...

that's a lot of words dude.