Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Complaints, sighs and regrets.

This is merely all i need to say about how people think about governments these days.

Tomorrow’s Dawn

Fuel prices everyday increasing,
But my trust and morale decreasing,
Tell me, tell them who you’re kidding,
Mr. President, stop your foolish lying.

I’m not the regular ignorant kid,
Neither am I like you - stupid,
I want to conquer, I want to lead,
I want a better country instead of shit.

I’ll be victor of wars without an army,
Bribing with McDonalds it might be,
To get things upright as you can see,
Without the lies, we shall be free.

I want my countrymen to suffer no more,
I want change brought to fore,
In politics I want no gore,
Where is the spirit of our fathers before?

We’ll start seeing the poor grow,
The rich - who cares, I don’t know,
Mr President I’ll take over your show,
I’ll let you know on tomorrow’s dawn.

11 comments:

Joshua said...

Excellent, I show you my supports. :)

A government that is big enough to give you all you want, and it's big enough to take it all away.

GanZR said...

OUCH.

Kinda harsh there...
BENDING and STRETCHING the truth a lil too eh? =.=" XP

On your way to becoming a journalist? >.<" XP


Nice expression of emotions though.
Can feel the... the... ANGST! XP

[FnG] insideout said...

What truth? Lol. Read carefully...

GanZR said...

Your words:

"Perception is in the eyes of the beholder."

;) XP

kiDDiE said...

lolxz....no joke...u guys have that kind of writing style i can never hope to achieve....this one's good...and no, ace he wasnt stretchin the truth...it is the truth.

GanZR said...

This is what you guys think.
As I said, or rather, in Mr.InsideOut's words, "PERCEPTION"!

Yes, there's much room for our country to improve. VERY MUCH.

But, c'mon, aren't you living comfortably?
Don't you have a roof over your head?
Don't you have food on your table?

Compared to many in other 3rd world countries, their political situation really is in the dumps!


And btw,
I/O,
He doesn't get the "President" part yet eh? =.=" XP

[FnG] insideout said...

Aren't you suffering to live comfortably?
Aren't you paying redundantly for the roof above your head?
Aren't you thinking of ways to get your food cheaper?

Well, you're right - perspectives. Look at a poor person's perspective and you'll understand.

Why do we compare ourselves to the worst? Why don't we compare ourselves to the better countries? An excuse perhaps?

There's always room for improvement. Yes. That is that.

GanZR said...

"Why do we compare ourselves to the worst? Why don't we compare ourselves to the better countries? An excuse perhaps?" you ask?

Well, again, PERSPECTIVE.

I like to think of myself as an OPTIMIST. ;) XP

What are you? :)

[FnG] insideout said...

Don't optimists look to the better light of issues instead of the opposite?

Why look to the latter if you're an optimist? :P

GanZR said...

Thus, yet again, our differing views and perspectives.

>.<" XP

Wee said...

aduh... donno need how long more my english can be like yours...